LEH - LADAKH JEEP SAFARI PACK
Jeep Safari tours in India are best for Himalayan regions, Explore the unexplored while admiring the natural beauty at its best on a jeep safari tours with us. In India jeep safaris is the best way to explore the rugged terrain, hilly terrain or any other off beaten trek in India. In the past exploring mountainous regions has been restricted to those people prepared to walk considerable distances or travel on occasional overcrowded local vehicles. Now, as the mountain road systems start to penetrate the interior regions whole un-touristic areas become available to the adventurous at heart to explore for the first time. Visit remote valleys, villages and cross over high mountain passes with spectacular views of snow capped peaks, rugged terrain and old temples with monasteries.
Leh - Ladakh cool desert and the roof of the world is the largest province within the North Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. It is surrounded and bisected by some of the highest mountain ranges in the world. Running in a generally northwest to southeast direction through Ladakh, the great Himalayan Range separates the Vale of Kashmir from Ladakh. Ladakh and adventure go hand in hand. And when we talk of adventure in Ladakh, jeep safari happens to be one of the finest options to explore the landscape wonders and the remote areas of Ladakh. The trans-Himalayan region of Ladakh offers both moderate and tough terrain. Depending on your capability, you can go for a jeep safari option you want or that suits you best. The driving experience on the rough roads of Ladakh adds the tinge of adventure in the jeep safari in Ladakh.One of the most exciting jeep safaris in the Himalayas is through Ladakh. In Ladakh Tsmori-Ri, Nubra and Dah Hanu offer the toughest and most terrific Jeep safari in the Himalayas. Crossing the Khardungla pass, considered to be one of the highest motor able roads in the world is an experience in itself. Each day of the Ladakh itinerary offers an opportunity to explore this land of barren wilderness. The culturally diverse people add to the charm of the jeep safari in Ladakh. The desolate mountains of this high altitude desert and deep ravines reveal the natural beauty of Ladakh. We have few designed packages for visitor who wants to experience the magic of Ladakh.
Day 1 :- Arrive - Leh ( Pick from airport)
Day 2 :- Local sight seen at Leh
Day 3:- Leh - Pangong Lake (150 kms.)
Day 4:- Pangong-Hemis / Thiksey-Leh (165 kms.)
Day 5 :- Leh-Khardongla- Nubra Valley (125 kms.).
Day 6 :- Nubra Valley- Khardongla-Leh (125 kms.)
Day 7 :- Departure Day at Leh after breakfast(Depart at airport)
Best Season:- You can get this package any time from 15th April to September.
Duration of journey:- 7 Days / 6 Nights (Please keep one reserve day)
Facility of tours:- Anna Adventures & tours will provide experienced tour Guides with supporting staff, Transportation by Scorpio/Bolero/Innova / Tavera , Lodging in Hotels / Guest House / Home stay and Luxury water proof tents for outdoor, Pure vegetarian meal, sight seen etc.
Accommodation: Hotel / Guest house or similar where ever available on twin/ Tripple sharing bases, and Luxury water proof tents for outdoor with individual sleeping bags.
Food: Anna Adventures & Tours will provide full vegetarian meal i.e. Tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments.
Transport: After reception and before departure all the transportation will be provided by travel agency as per package itinerary. No A.C. facility, if A.C. facility is required will be available and given on extra charges. The facility of picking & dropping to nearest railway head or cities is also available on extra Charges.
Package Cost includes:-
- Accommodation in Hotels on twin sharing Basis and Luxury water proof tents for outdoor as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Himachali, Punjabi, Indian, and Continental) like Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport ·
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas of Leh.
- Transportation by taxi (From Leh - Leh)
- English, Hindi Speaking Professional tour guide & supporting staff.
- Driver allowance, toll charge, state govt. taxes
- Basic first aid kit carried by our tour guide.
- Separate Utility for Tour Guide & supporting Staff .
- Package cost not includes
- Any fare before reception & after departure.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument, Temple & Museum Entrance Fees § Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, and Internet services, Phone Calls etc.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral water, Aerated, Starters)
- Porter services for Travelers luggage.